GM APP: Jay Crazy

Go down

GM APP: Jay Crazy

Post  JayCrazy on Sat May 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Name: Jay

Why you wanna be gm: I want to be a GM (well who doesn't but...) This server needs a little umph (since it's new). I guess I've always wanted to be a GM but I think I can bring much to this server. I can help with anything throughout this server, I'll get to know people. I know all the GM commands.

Other stuff: I don't have any hands-on experience with being a GM, but as I stated above, I know mostly everything (besides being one). I've helped my friend, Parm, on his server called WeedMS (closed after code was irretrievable and deleted). I would always help level and train new players (making new friends, too) and in that process seeing if they are hackers, and interrogating them smoothly without suspicions. I've helped jail/ban many players and have an insurmountable amount of knowledge of Maplestory (private servers). I also have many ideas for events, such as: Hide n Seek, Monsters Galore, True n False, Jumping PQ, etc. Well that about sums it up.

Thanks. Laughing
JayCrazy
Maple Gm
Maple Gm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM APP: Jay Crazy

Post  Ownage on Sun May 10, 2009 10:06 am

Great application You can be a gm of course the server is almost up! but first we need a banner and some more gms
Ownage
Maple Admin
Maple Admin

View user profile http://pokestory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down